I am available to play pipe organ (electronic or tracker) or piano at your wedding ceremony. I can also provide light background piano music at your reception. I have over 25 years of experience, have played for hundreds of weddings and events, and can accommodate just about any style of music for your special day. From classical to jazz, showtunes and Pop/Rock to peaceful instrumentals, I would be honored to help arrange music for your event that will be just what you hoped for.
Here are a few samples of my playing:
- Organ Sample 1 – Bridal March (Wagner)
- Organ Sample 2 – Wedding March (Mendelssohn)
- Organ Sample 3 – Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (J.S. Bach)
- Organ Sample 4 – Canon in D (Pachelbel)
- Piano Sample 1 – Andante from Piano Concerto #21 (Mozart)
- Piano Sample 2 – Lord, Be Glorified (Kilpatrick)
- Piano Sample 3 – My Heart Ever Faithful, Sing Praises (J.S. Bach)
- Piano Sample 4 – The Gift of Love (Vantine)
You can sample more of my playing by visiting my YouTube channel.
And click HERE to download my Wedding Music Planning Tips.
EMAIL ME if you’d like more info or to set up a time to meet to discuss your big day!
p.s. I am also available for memorial services, special events and leading worship for special church services (limited availability since I lead worship at my church most Sundays)