Peter has an extensive background in education and for over 30 years has taught private lessons, directed ensembles, provided private tutoring in music technology, and created/implemented music education curricula for the classroom. His private lesson studio is maintained at his home in Middleton, MA.
Peter specializes in the following private instruction programs:
- Early Intermediate to Advanced student piano lessons (Middle School up through adult; will consider younger students on an individual basis)
- Music Composition, Improvisation and Theory
- Coaching for college auditions*, senior recitals, and live performances
- Music Production (includes concepts in arranging, orchestration, recording, etc.)
- Worship Leading at the Piano
* Studio piano recording services for college application portfolios also available.
“My education at Berklee and Boston University, along with my work experience in the music education field, has provided me with the following philosophy toward learning to play an instrument: that every person should have the opportunity to learn and experience the joy of making music, that a good teacher will structure these opportunities around the rich tradition of the classical repertoire blended with popular music idioms, and that current technologies and innovations are used to enable students to learn and enjoy music in new and exciting ways. I organize each student’s lesson plan and goals to fit their learning style and nurture the skills needed to grow musically, all while aiming to have fun!” – Peter
Peter’s students have gone on to win awards, be accepted into college music programs, and most importantly discover a life-long joy of music. Read Peter’s BIO and INFO pages for more info on his background and experience, or visit his LinkedIn page for reviews and additional details. You can also email Peter directly to schedule a time for an introductory lesson.
CURRENT WEEKLY SCHEDULE (Updated on 5/3/18 -- Fall Schedule Subject to Change)
MONDAY TUESDAY WEDNESDAY THURSDAY FRIDAY
2:15-2:45 PM OPEN
3:00-4:00 PM FILLED
4:15-4:45 PM OPEN
5:00-5:45 PM FILLED
2:00-2:30 PM FILLED
3:00-3:30 PM FILLED
3:45-4:30 PM FILLED
4:45-5:15 PM FILLED
NO LESSONS 3:00-3:30 PM OPEN
3:45-4:15 PM OPEN
4:30-5:00 PM OPEN
5:15-5:45 PM FILLED