Peter has an extensive background in education and for over 30 years has taught private lessons, directed ensembles, provided private tutoring in music technology, and created/implemented music education curricula for the classroom. Currently he is seeking students to fill a few private lesson slots at his home studio in Middleton, MA.
Peter specializes in the following private instruction programs:
- Intermediate to Advanced student piano lessons (Middle School up through adult; will consider younger students on an individual basis)
- Music Composition, Improvisation and Theory
- Coaching for college auditions*, senior recitals, and live performances
- Music Production (includes concepts in arranging, orchestration, recording, etc.)
- Worship Leading at the Piano
* Studio piano recording services for college application portfolios also available.
Peter’s students have gone on to win awards, be accepted into college music programs, and most importantly discover a life-long joy for music. Read Peter’s BIO and INFO pages for more info on his background and experience, or visit his LinkedIn page for reviews and additional details. You can also email Peter directly to schedule a time to meet for a free introductory lesson.