I am available to play pipe organ (electronic or tracker) or piano at your wedding ceremony. I can also provide light background piano music at your reception. I have over 25 years of experience, having played for hundreds of weddings and events, and can accommodate most styles of music for your special day. From classical to jazz, showtunes to Pop/Rock, peaceful instrumentals and worship songs, I would be honored to help arrange music for your event that will be just what you hoped for.
Here are a few samples of my playing:
- Organ Sample 1 – Bridal March (Wagner)
- Organ Sample 2 – Wedding March (Mendelssohn)
- Organ Sample 3 – Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring (J.S. Bach)
- Organ Sample 4 – Canon in D (Pachelbel)
- Piano Sample 1 – Andante from Piano Concerto #21 (Mozart)
- Piano Sample 2 – Lord, Be Glorified (Kilpatrick)
- Piano Sample 3 – My Heart Ever Faithful, Sing Praises (J.S. Bach)
- Piano Sample 4 – The Gift of Love (Vantine)
EMAIL ME if you’d like more info or to set up a time to meet to discuss your big day!
p.s. I am also available for memorial services, special events and leading worship for church services.